With so many moving to Florida; Many today are asking, What is Florida well & tap water like? Florida has the most abundent fresh water aquifer supplies in the United States.
Aproximately 90% of our well and tap water comes from the Florida underground aquifers. With water running underneath it and being a peninsula surrouded by salt water; Perhaps Florida should have been called the water state rather than the sunshine state. However due to Florida water running through underground rock; Florida well and tap water is hard.
Here are some signs your Florida well or tap water is hard:
* Stains & corrosion in bathrooms & kitchen fixtures are a sign of hard water.
* Hard, dingy and quick to wear out clothes are a sign of hard water.
* Dried out and itchy skin and dull dry hair are a sign of hard water.
* Soaps and shampoos do not lather like they should.
* Appliances wear out quicker due to build up of excess soap scum.
* Excess cost of chemicals, soaps and cleaners are also a sign of hard water.
All of this can be eliminated with the right water system technology for your Florida home. A water system is an investment that not only increases the overall value of your home; It increases your over all lifestyle and health aswell.
Call or text David at Water PURE now to have your Florida well or tap water
be the way it should be in your Florida home at 239-633-9021
Put David's over three decades of water purification solutions to work for you.
Self-Employed and works at Community Representative at Mywaterpure
Monday - Saturday: 8 am - 5 pm
Phone: (239) 633-9021
LINKS TO SERVICES